A plastic surgeon is someone who is qualified to perform invasive surgical procedures. They have studied specialist surgery for a minimum of five years and have at least twelve years of total medical and surgical education. Surgeons are Fellows of the Royal Australasian College of Surgeons (FRACS) or equivalent, and have undergone intensive training to perform invasive surgical procedures. A FRACS (Plast) member has studied and trained in Plastic and Reconstructive Surgery for a minimum of five years after medical school.
Doctors with only a MBBS (bachelor of medicine and bachelor of surgery) degree are not surgeons. They are not trained for invasive surgical procedures. However in Australia, surgically unqualified doctors are also allowed to perform cosmetic surgery. To ensure your surgeon is fully qualified and has extensive surgical training, patients should make sure their surgeon is a FRACS.
About Dr Mark Doyle FRACS (Plast) – Specialist Plastic Surgeon
Dr Mark Doyle is a Specialist Plastic Surgeon with over thirty years of experience. He specialises in face lift surgery in Gold Coast and Brisbane, and also offers a range of body and breast procedures.
Dr Doyle is a fully qualified Doctor and surgeon. He has completed all required training to be a Specialist Plastic Surgeon and is driven by an committed to providing excellent standards of care.
Do Your Research
- Read the Website and Blogs relevant to your procedure
- Read our Frequently Asked Questions
- Learn about the Risks and Complications of Surgery
- Download our Plastic Surgery Guides
- Browse Dr Doyle’s YouTube Channel
What to Bring to Your Plastic Surgeon Consultation
- Bring a friend or relative for support and discussion regarding your choices
- Take notes and read all provided information thoroughly
- Read about what to expect in your Initial Surgery Consultation
Book Your Plastic Surgery Consultation
- Get a Referral from your GP or specialist – this is required to book a consultation with Dr. Doyle.
- Email us or call on 07 5598 0988 to arrange your consultation appointment.
- Pay your $285 Consultation Fee in advance to secure your consultation.
Please contact us to arrange to book a consultation with our Specialist Plastic Surgeon or to speak with our Patient Care Advisor.
Send an enquiry form today or phone 07 5598 0988 during Clinic Hours.
*DISCLAIMER: All information on Dr Mark Doyle website is general and is not intended to be medical advice nor does it constitute a doctor-patient relationship. Results can vary significantly and depend on individual patient circumstances. All images on this website, unless specified as real patient images, are stock images used for illustrative purposes only. Surgery risks and complications will be covered in detail during a consultation with your surgeon. Book a consult for details regarding your cosmetic surgery procedure.
Dr. Mark Doyle AHPRA Registration: Dr Mark Doyle MED0001375519 Specialist Plastic Surgery – MBBS FRACS FRCS